Monday, January 2, 2017

New Year, New Focus

My buzz words for 2017 are clean and simple. I want every aspect of my life to follow these two basic words. Clean living, clean eating. Simple style, simple rules. Last year I was on a great track for losing weight and being healthy. Somewhere along the way, life got complicated. I lost my focus. I want to streamline my eating habits in such a way that I don't even think about what is going in my mouth, what I am ordering in a restaurant, or what I am buying at the grocery store. Simple. My house is overpacked with stuff I can't even remember owning. Out it goes. Clean. I am dedicated to replacing the toxins in my life with simple solutions made with essential oils and all natural ingredients. Clean and simple. I want to spend more time reading the Bible and less time watching Hulu. Simple Jesus. Stay tuned as I share my insights and challenges on the journey to clean and simple.

No comments: